School uniform helps to create and sustain a purposeful shared ethos. We expect all pupils in Years 7 to 10 to be in full uniform. Year 11 pupils are permitted to wear business suits. Our uniform has been designed by The Pupil Council.
Any exception to the Uniform and Appearance Code that follows is only by written permission from the Governors and/or the Headteacher for religious or medical reasons.
To ensure consistency of style and colour the following items of uniform can be purchased from the school:
- School Blazer
- PE Shorts
- PE T-Shirt
- School Blazer – Plain Navy.
- Trousers – Plain Black, full length formal ‘suit like’ trousers (not fashion trousers ie no bootleg or drainpipe trousers).
- Ties – To be worn with 3 stripes visible and up to the neck.
- Shirt – Plain white (with collar), to be worn buttoned up to the neck and tucked in. (Can be long or short sleeved)
- Jumper (optional) – Navy, V
- Cardigan (optional) – Navy
- Socks – Plain, (eg natural) navy, white or black.
- Shoes – (no trainers, plimsolls or canvas shoes) Black, including black laces where style dictates laces. (To comply with Health and Safety guidelines, it should be a full shoe, with heel and toe covered) Boots can be worn in extreme weather conditions only
- Belt (optional) Plain navy or black – (belt is to be worn conventionally through the waistband loops)
- Absolutely no nose studs or facial piercing